Tiddley Tots Daycare and Childcare is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. This policy outlines how we will treat your personal information.
- Collecting personal information:
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Using your personal information:
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business.
- Sending you non-marketing commercial communications.
- Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Disclosing personal information:
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may also disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
- International data transfers:
Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Retaining personal information:
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Security of personal information:
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- Your rights:
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to your request not being found to be unfounded or excessive, in which case a charge may apply.
- Third party websites:
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Updating information:
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
This policy was last updated April 2023